Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less."

I don't know what was the context for the above quote from General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army, but I think it sums up the BIM movement very well.

This comes from an article posted over on Revit 3D.com

You an also jumped directly to the article. Please read this if you want to know what BIM can do for you and why you need to be thinking about a new way of deliverying information to the players involved in your projects.

3 comments:

Alan J. said...

very nice. love the quote.

aj

Mark Wanczak said...

Hey Erik,

Just wanted to say thanks for linking to our BIM article, we appreciate the recognition.

- Mark Wanczak
larsonobrien.com/blog

Laura Handler said...

I actually have this quote written above my desk. I love it.