Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas present for my wife…

I don’t often have personal posts on my blog, but with the two little girls, being busy at work, etc (I know we are ALL busy this time of year) I wasn’t able to get everything I wanted for my wife.

So, right about now we are waking up and making our way down the stairs with the girls. It’s a first Christmas for one and the first that the other will really remember.

What my wife doesn’t know is that in addition to the presents under our tree and in her stocking, she has one more big gift.

And that’s the purpose of this post. The only thing she has to do know is choose one from all the great suggestions she has put out there for the past month…

Will it be the bedroom furniture set? The living room furniture? (I see a theme…) The flat screen TV? Or the… dare I say it… the mini-van?

She doesn’t know I’m writing this, but she does subscribe. My prediction is, when she sees this on her radar, she will think it is a big joke… Well, that’s why it’s HERE, out where EVERYONE can see. I want her to know that this is better than your everyday IOU. I’m sure one of my “Loyal Readers” will hold me accountable…

Stay tuned to see what she chooses. (I'm wishing Flat screen, but I'm thinking a van... you know the one with cool remote open/close doors, the DVD and the convertible seats? Yeah, THAT one...)

Meet the 2009 Routan APR Special.

0% APR* for 72 months.

Merry Christmas to all, and all a Good night.

2 comments:

antman said...

Well? What's the verdict? .-)

also...

I've recently started my own blog. It's very new and much of it is a work in progress.

I have added your blog to my blogroll, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to inform me if you'd rather I not provide the link.

Anthony Mason
http://dailyoccurrence.wordpress.com/

Dave Baldacchino said...

A flat screen is cheaper. They make the 65" ones now ;)